Introduction of 5456 Aluminum Plate
5456 aluminum plate belongs to Al-Mg alloy, featuring excellent anti-rust performance. Its performance is similar to that of 5083 aluminum plate, but the strength is slightly higher and it is sensitive to stress corrosion.
5456 aluminum plate is mainly used on ship decks. 5456 aluminum plate with different tempers can meet the special needs of decks in the different ship parts such as living deck, walking deck, driving deck,etc.
Haomei Aluminum can customize the 5456 aluminum sheet with different tempers and sizes according to the size of the ship provided by the customer and the daily wading depth.
Properties of 5456 Marine Grade Aluminum for Sale
This marine grade aluminum for sale can’t be strengthened by heat treatment. It has high plasticity in annealed state and medium plasticity in semi-cold work hardening. And it has good welding performance in hydrogen atom welding, spot welding, gas welding, and argon arc welding. What’s more, it also has high corrosion resistance.
Specification of 5456 Marine Grade Aluminum Sheet for Sale
Application of 5456 Marine Grade Aluminum Plate
Different positions of the ship's bottom plate have different stress positions. It is necessary to choose a suitable aluminum alloy according to its stress position. The marine grade aluminum must not only be able to adapt to the load of the force position, but also have good performance. 5456 aluminum sheet is also a common choice for the manufacturing of ship hull.
The aluminum alloy deck is well known for light weight, beautiful appearance and excellent corrosion resistance. 5052, 5083, 5086, 5456 and 5454 aluminum plate are the common choices. The main features are low density, high tensile strength and high elongation.
The armor generally adopt high-strength material. 5456 aluminum plate is suitable for armor plates. 5456 aluminum plate has suitable toughness and plasticity, and excellent welding performance.
Advantages of Marine Grade Aluminum Sheet
1. The marine grade aluminum 5456 can adapt to the long-term humid marine environment, and has good corrosion resistance, vibration resistance, and excellent low temperature performance. 5456 marine grade aluminum price is relatively reasonable, the shipbuilding cost being low.
2. 5456 aluminum alloy belongs to rust-proof aluminum sheet with slightly higher strength and stress corrosion sensitivity. It has a wide range of applications in shipbuilding, showing its superior characteristics.
3. The use of 5456 aluminum plate for ship building can reduce ship weight and energy.
4. The high toughness, corrosion resistance and weldability of 5456 aluminum aluminum sheet provide the possibility for strict ship-type production.
5. The strength o 5456 aluminum sheet is higher than that of 5086 and 5083. It is usually used for bulkheads and upper fitting and hulls of patrol boats and work boats.
Why Choose Haomei Aluminum
1. Haomei Alumium marine grade aluminum sheet can resist the corrosion of atmosphere, steam, water and other media in the ocean climate for a longer period of time. It is durable and more economical.
2. The advanced production equipment provides a solid basis for the superior quality of 5456 aluminum plate. Haomei Aluminum has a complete set of advanced equipment for the production of marine aluminum plates: roughing mill, finishing mill, quenching furnace, straightening machine, polishing machine, etc.
3. Haomei Aluminum has strong processing capacity with an annual output of 200,000 tons, helping customers seize the market.
4. All of our marine aluminum plates have authoritative international certification such as DNV, ABS, NK, CCS and LR.