Why Choose Alu 6063
The marine grade aluminum sheets are mainly 5xxx and 6xxx aluminum alloys. According to the positions used, they are divided into aluminum alloys for upper outfitting and aluminum alloys for hull structure. The commonly used aluminum alloy profile for portholes is 6063 aluminum plate.
Alu 6063 is an Al-Mg-Si series with high plasticity, good processing properties, excellent weldability, extrudability and electroplating properties, good corrosion resistance, toughness, easy polishing and excellent anodizing effect. Therefore, it is widely used in construction profiles, irrigation pipes, gangways, benches, furniture, elevators, fences and other fields.
Specification of 6063 aluminum Plate
2000 or customized
Application of Marine Grade Alu 6063
The ship container is a necessary object on the ship, and its structure must meet certain requirements in order to prevent rollover strength and stability. The ship container structure requires the mechanical properties of the materials used, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance and manufacturing technology. 6063 aluminum profile can meet these requirements and can be well realized.
The 6063 aluminum profile has high hardness, stable mechanical properties, good tensile strength, which can resist external pressure, and minimize the deformation of the container itself.
The hardness and the tensile strength of 6063 aluminum alloy can be said to be an important factor in determining the compressive strength of ship’s vessels. 6063 aluminum plate can obtain good mechanical properties, physical properties and excellent corrosion resistance after heat treatment.
Advantages of 6063 aluminum alloy
1. It can be strengthened by heat treatment and has high impact toughness.
2. After processing, the surface is very smooth and easy to anodize and color.
3. 6063 aluminum sheet has excellent welding performance, corrosion resistance and no stress corrosion cracking tendency. Among the heat-treatable aluminum alloys, the Al-Mg-Si series alloy is an alloy without stress corrosion cracking.
4. It has strong corrosion resistance and will not produce harmful bacteria and pungent smell due to mould caused by moisture, thus ensuring a clean and comfortable environment.
5. It has high hardness, does not crack or deform, which improves the service life of the product.
Why Choose Haomei Aluminum
1. All all our marine grade aluminum sheets have passed the certificate of CSS, DNV, GL, ABS,etc.
2. We have 6 semi-continuous casting production lines, 10 continuous casting and rolling production lines, and 44 other large-scale processing equipment, with an annual output of 450,000 tons.
3.We have a mature ‘1+1’hot rolling production line, thus owing high processing capacity. We have a very short delivery for the orders of 8-5000 tons. In addition, we can provide you best aluminum 6063 price.