Why Choose 5383 Aluminum
5083 aluminum plate for ship building is of high strength, corrosion resistance, plasticity and excellent welding performance. It has been used in large quantities as lightweight materials to make yacht shells, hull superstructures, masts and port infrastructure.
5383 Aluminum is an upgraded version of the 5083 aluminum sheet. 5383 marine grade aluminum sheet has better corrosion resistance and its hardness has also increased by 10%. These improvements reduce the number of welds. The yield point of the welded structure has increased by 15%.
Properties of 5383 Aluminum
Since Zr is added to the 5383 alloy composition, Zr can combine with Al to form an Al3Zr phase, which can significantly improve the strength and recrystallization temperature of the 5383 aluminum alloy. Therefore, compared with 5083 aluminum alloy, 5383 aluminum alloy has higher strength and better welding performance.
The increase of Zr element only increases the production cost of 5383 aluminum alloy by about $20 dollars per ton, therefore, 5383 aluminum alloy has the potential to replace 5083 aluminum alloy.
Specification of 5383 Marine Grade Aluminum Sheet for Sale
H116, H111, H112, H22, H24, H32, H321, H34, O
Application of 5383 Aluminum
Marine aluminum plates are mainly 5083, 5086, 5454 and 5383, which is often used for ship decks and hull parts.
5383 aluminum alloy is widely used in high-speed ships, such as hydrofoils, hovercraft, speedboats, cruise ships, sailboats, catamarans, marine cruise ships and the application parts include ship sides, bottom shells,engine pedestals, decks, roof and side panels of vessels,etc.
Why Choose Haomei Aluminum
1. The 1+1 The production line with an annual output of 200,000 tons has been put into operation. The width of the finishing mill is 2800mm and the rolling capacity is 4500 tons.
2. It has passed the certificate of CCS, certifying that Haomei Aluminum's aluminum alloy sheet products are suitable for ships and offshore facilities, including 5083, 5383, 50836, 5754, 5454,etc.
3. We have a series of advanced processing equipment to ensure production quality such as roughing mills, finishing mills, quenching furnaces, straightening machines, polishing machines, etc.
1. Do You Provide Samples ? Is It Free or Extra?
Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
2. What Payment Methods Do You Support?
We basically support T/T,L/C and D/P. If you like to choose other payment methods, please consult us directly.
3. What are Haomei Aluminum’s Hours of Operation?
Since we service customer worldwide, we accept your inquiry and questions 7*24 hours. When we receive your message or email, we will reply you in the first time.
4. Can Haomei Aluminum Pack to My Specific Requirements?
With rich exporting experience, we make full use of different packaging materials such as plastic film, kraft paper and wood pallet to ensure its quality during the long transportation. If the customers have specific requirements, we can also follow the requirements.