Marine grade aluminum checker plate
What Is Marine Grade Aluminum Checker Plate
Compared with ordinary aluminum alloy plate and aluminum checker plates, marine grade aluminum checker plate has stricter processes and better performance standards. Among them, Haomei one bar aluminum checker plate has high market share in North America, especially the aluminum tread plate with a thickness of 1.6 mm or less. They have the following advantages:
1. Excellent corrosion resistance. Since ships are used in harsh seawater media and marine environments all year round, corrosion resistance is one of the main signs of marine grade aluminum tread plates.
2. It has high specific strength and specific modulus. The structural strength and size of a ship are closely related to the yield strength and elastic modulus of the material. It is usually difficult for high-strength aluminum alloys to have excellent corrosion resistance and weldability at the same time. 5xxx aluminum checker plate is often used.
3. Good cold and hot forming properties. Because the shipbuilding has to undergo multiple treatments such as cold processing and hot processing, the marine aluminum alloy must be easy to process and form, and still meet the requirements of strength and corrosion resistance after processing.
4. Excellent welding performance. At present, the automatic argon arc welding method is mainly used in ships. Good weldability means that the tendency of cracks formed during welding of aluminum alloys is small. 5XXX aluminum diamond plates have good welding crack resistance.
Main Alloys of Marine Grade Aluminum Tread Plate
Aluminum alloy 5083: The surface of 5083 aluminum plate is beautiful after anodization and it has good arc welding performance. Excellent corrosion resistance makes 5083 alloy widely used in marine applications such as ships, as well as automobiles, aircraft welding parts, subway light rails, and tank trucks.
5052 marine aluminum plate: It is a widely used anti-rust aluminum. This alloy has high strength, especially fatigue resistance, high plasticity and corrosion resistance, and cannot be strengthened by heat treatment.
5086 aluminum plate: It is used in occasions that require high corrosion resistance, good weldability and medium strength, such as weldable parts for ships, automobiles and aircraft plates, pressure vessels and refrigeration that require strict fire protection Installations.
Why Choose Haomei Aluminum
1. Haomei Aluminum has successively built two online quenching lines to achieve continuous quenching, increasing production speed, and ensuring stable product performance. It requires only 8-16 hours while ensuring product quality, which greatly shortens the production cycle and improves production and processing capabilities.
2. Italian Herkues (Hercules) grinding machine equipment ensures that the working rolls can be regularly and meticulously ground, so that the rolling equipment can operate accurately and improve the surface quality of the product.
3. Haomei marine grade aluminum diamond plate aluminum plate has a novel structure and good anti-skid effect.
Specification of Marine Grade Aluminum Tread Plate