Why Choose 5059 Aluminum
Aluminum alloy has low density, non-magnetic properties and good low temperature performance. Using it as a structural material for ships can reduce the weight of the ship, increase the load, and improve the stability and speed. Therefore, for all kinds of small and medium-sized ships, especially hydrofoil, hovercraft, and small military ships, choosing it as the shell material is a popular choice.
Marine aluminum plate is indispensable for ship building, especially those with superior corrosion resistance. Aluminum 5059 belongs to Al-Mg series alloy. It features excellent comprehensive performance including good corrosion resistance and tensile strength.
Its tensile strength is higher than some low-carbon mild steel and it has strong resistance to sea water and ocean climate corrosion, and good welding performance. It is often used in marine engineering such as large cruise ships.
Specification of 5059 Marine Aluminum Plate
O, H12, H14, H16, H18, H19, H22, H24, H32, H34, H111, H114, H26, H28, H112
2000 or customized
Yachts, cruise ships, cargo ships, fishing boats, etc.
Advantages of 5059 Marine Aluminum Sheet
1. Its low density, high strength, high rigidity and corrosion resistance enable aluminum ships to reduce their weight by 20% compared with ships made of steel or other metal alloys.
2. The high toughness, corrosion resistance and weldability of 5059 marine aluminum plate provide the possibility for strict ship-type production. At the same time, the marine aluminum sheet can resist the corrosion of the atmosphere, steam, water and other media in the ocean climate for a longer time.
Why Choose Haomei Aluminum
1. As a large aluminum sheet manufacturer, Haomei Aluminum has large production capacity and rich types of alloys. All the products have passed the certification of CCS and DNS.
2. We have mature processing technology and strict control of production process, ensuring high yield.
3. With professional large-scale production equipment such as six-high cold rolling mill equipment, we can produce ultra-wide and thick 5059 aluminum sheet.
1. What Payment Methods Do You Support?
We basically support T/T,L/C and D/P. If you like to choose other payment methods, please consult us directly.
2. Can Haomei Aluminum Ship Aluminum Marine Plate to Me?
As a professional exporter of marine aluminum plates, we accept different trade terms such as FOB and CIF. We have long-term and stable cooperation with several reputable shipping agents at home and abroad. If you need us to arrange shipping matters, we will spare no effort to get an economic cost.
3. What are Haomei Aluminum’s Hours of Operation?
Since we service customer worldwide, we accept your inquiry and questions 7*24 hours. When we receive your message or email, we will reply you in the first time.